As anticipated, the Week 8 Challenges for Fortnite Battle Royale have been released.
Cheat sheet courtesy of /u/thesquatingdog
Use 1 Vending Machine
Deal 500 Damage with Explosive Weapons
- Deal damage with Explosive Weapons to opponents (0/500). This includes C4, Rocket Launchers, Grenade Launchers, Guided Missiles, and Grenades.
Search 7 Chests in Snobby Shores
- Search Chests in Snobby Shores (0/7). The house furthest south has a downstairs bunker, often with 2 chests.
Dance on 3 Different Dance Floors
Removed: Visit 3 Taco Shops in a Single Match
Visit different Taco Shops in a single match (0/3). The easiest route would be to land at the soccer stadium, get loot, and make your way to Tilted Towers (hopefully everyone is dead by now) visit the taco shop, and then head south to the shop above Flush Factory. If the circle doesn’t permit, pray you can make it to Retail Row or Tomato Town!
This was included in the Week 8 *LEAKED* challenges, but I guess we will see this another week.
Search between 3 Boats (HARD)
- Search between Three Boats (0/1) (HARD) It says its HARD but this is easy. We’ll update with the actual location of the Battle Star.
5 Assault Rifle Eliminations (HARD)
- Assault Rifle Eliminations (0/5) (HARD). Is it hard? Get some kills with an AR. Easy.
Eliminate 3 opponents in Dusty Depot (HARD)
- Eliminate opponents in Dusty Depot (0/3) (HARD). This could be a pain, just because getting loot at Dusty at the start of the match is hard since there is barely any, however you could imagine we will see a lot of foot traffic through Dusty over the next week.