Fornite announced today their new Creative mode! Different than playground, Creative mode allows players to build and design their own Fornite island with the ability to permanently save their work! Players can create their own game modes, racetracks, cities, or whatever your heart desires!
Save your work and play it with friends, customize items, and more!
However, it wasn’t exactly Fortnite who announced their new game mode. YouTuber Lachlan accidentally scheduled a video to upload, which uploaded early and leaked the announcement of Fortnite Creative. Users speculate a difference in timezone and traveling lead to the mistaken schedule. However, it doesn’t seem Fortnite is that upset, considering they still left his video on their announcement page (seen below)!
WHAT’S FORTNITE CREATIVE?
It’s a brand new way to experience the world of Fortnite, available on December 6. Design games, race around the island, battle your friends in new ways and build your dream Fortnite. It’s all happening on your own private island where everything you make is saved.
Battle Pass owners will have access to a private island for the first week of Season 7. During this early access week Battle Pass owners can invite their friends to play on their island. Starting December 13, all players will have access to a private island for free. Watch the video below for all the details.
The Fortnite Creative mode officially releases December 13th, but can be accessed early by purchasing the Season 7 Battle Pass tomorrow, Thursday December 6th!
Once you purchase the Battle Pass, you can access the Creative mode from the home menu.
You can check out the featured YouTubers and Streamers below who were given even earlier access to the Creative mode. Check out their channels and videos of their tests!
- BajanCanadian’s Creative Video – BajanCanadian’s Channel
- BasicallyIdoWrk’s Creative Video – BasicallyIDoWrk’s Channel
- Gummy’s Creative Video – Gummy’s Channel
- I AM WILDCAT’S Creative Video – I AM WILDCAT’S Channel
- InTheLittleWood’s Creative Video – InTheLittleWood’s Channel
- Lachlan’s Creative Video – Lachlan’s Channel
- Loserfruit’s Creative Video – Loserfruit’s Channel
- Rifty’s Creative Video – Rifty’s Channel
- TBNRFrag’s Creative Video – TBNRFrag’s Channel
- Apixelado’s Creative Video – Apixelado’s Channel
- ElChurche’s Creative Video – Elchurche’s Channel
- Manucraft’s Creative Video – Manucraft’s Channel
- Le Royaliste’s Creative Video – Le Royaliste’s Channel
- Solary Yoshi’s Creative Video – Solary Yoshi’s Channel
THERE’S MUCH MORE TO COME
Fortnite Creative is new and exciting, but not final. We’ll be adding many new features and improvements over the next few updates. Like Battle Royale and Save the World, we’re committed to making this bigger and better over time.
HOW-TO: FORTNITE CREATIVE
We’ve enlisted the help of some of Fortnite’s most imaginative community leaders to get you up to speed on Creative and all of its features. Check out their videos here: