New Week 5, Season 5 Challenges for Fortnite Battle Royale will have you Hitting a golf ball from tee to green on 5 different holes. To complete the challenge, you will have to use the golf emote which is rewarded at level 27 of the paid battle pass.
Luckily you don’t have to get the ball in the hole, just on the green to get credit for this week 5 challenge.
Lazy Links, Coordinates E2/F3 Area
Currently, these are the only 9 holes in the game, but this may change if Epic decides to add more “tees” and “greens” similar to how they added make-shift soccer nets.
Use the video below to help you quickly line up your shots. This will allow you to hit it from Tee to Green on your first shot!
How to use golf emote
You unlock the golf emote at level 27 of the paid battle pass. Travel to the Lazy Links golf course above, located between coordinates E2/F3, stand between the golf tees, aim above the flag and then open your emote wheel. Scroll to the last page of your emote wheel to find your golf club, and use it in an attempt to land your ball on the green!
Hit your ball from tee to the green of 5 different holes and you’re all set.
Other Week 5 Challenges
Other week 5 challenges are listed below, and are subject to change prior to Thursday, August 9th.
- Search chests in Junk Junctions (7) (Free)
- Use Rift Portals (3) (Free)
- Eliminate Opponents in a single match (3) (Free)
- Deal damage to players with a clinger, stink bomb, or grenade (300)
- Hit a golf ball from tee to green on different holes (5)
- Follow the treasure map found in Snobby Shores
- Eliminate opponents in Shift Shafts (3)