Week 6 Challenges are here for Fortnite Season 5, and this week you will need to complete 5 Timed Trials, Search where the Stone Heads are looking, and loot chests in Lonely Lodge. All other challenges for Week 6 can be seen below.
Cheat Sheet coming soon.
- Deal headshot damage to opponents (0/500) (Free)
- Harvest building resources with a pickaxe (0/3000) (Free)
- Search where the Stone Heads are looking (0/1) (HARD) (Free)
- Search Chests in Lonely Lodge (0/7)
- Complete timed trials (0/5)
- Minigun or Light Machine Gun eliminations (0/2) (HARD)
- Eliminate opponents in Tilted Towers (0/3) (HARD)
Deal 500 headshot damage to opponents
Now is the time to try out the new Heavy Sniper Rifle which can kill your opponent in 1 shot to the head, dealing 300 damage. For this challenge, get 500 headshot damage.
Harvest 3000 building resources with a pickaxe
Luckily you don’t need to do it in a single game, but for this challenge you will need to gather 3,000 building materials. Farming large trees in Wailing Woods should be a quick way to finish this challenge.
Search where the Stone Heads are looking
Search 7 Chests in Lonely Lodge
Find and open 7 chests in Lonely Lodge this week. Here is a map created by squatingdog with loot locations marked.
Complete timed trials
Timed Trials are new in Week 6. More information can be found here.
2 Minigun or Light Machine Gun eliminations
With an LMG or Minigun, get 2 kills. You might as well try to do it at Tilted Towers because..
Eliminate 3 opponents in Tilted Towers
Make your way to Tilted Towers and kill 3 enemies. Doesn’t matter the gun.