Update: Below are the new Week 8 challenges for Season 6.
This week you will have to dance in front of 7 different Fish Trophies, Shoot Clay Pigeons, Visit Lonely Lodge and Retail Row, and get trick points in vehicles!
- Stage 1: Visit Lonely Lodge and Retail Row in a single match (0/2)
- Dance with a fish trophy at different named locations (0/7)
- Six Shooter or Heavy Assault Rifle Eliminations (0/2)(HARD)
Battle Pass Challenges
- Get a score of 3 on different Clay Pigeon Shooters (0/3)
- Get Trick Points in a vehicle (0/250,000)
- Visit different Named Locations in a single match (0/4)(HARD)
- Stage 1: Use Grappling Hook (0/1)(HARD)
- Stage 2, 3, etc.. TBD
Check back Thursday, 11/15 at 9am ET for updated challenges.
Note: Leaked challenges are repeats of Season 5, Week 8 and likely wrong! Sometimes we’re lucky enough to get an early look at the Fortnite Battle Royale weekly challenges, and get the chance to share them with our audience. However, the data gathered from this weeks leaked challenges seems to be all repeats. Now, that doesn’t necessarily mean they won’t be the challenges, but it would be a very lazy move by Epic to re-use an entire weeks worth of challenges. It turns out that while they’re all repeats, they’re actually all repeats from Week 8 of Season 5. Below are the Season 5, Week 8 challenges, and the apparent “leaked” Season 6, Week 8 challenges. Free Challenges Place Traps (0/10) Search chests in Wailing Woods (0/7) Shotgun Eliminations (0/4) [HARD] Battle Pass Challenges Deal damage with pickaxes to opponents (0/250) Use a Rift at different spawn locations (0/10) Search between three Oversized Seats (0/1) [HARD] Stage 1: eliminate an opponent at Greasy Grove (0/1) [HARD] We have seen challenges repeated. For example, the Jump through Flaming Hoops challenge.