Week 5 challenges for Fortnite are here, and this week you will have to Dance on top of a Water Tower, Ranger Tower, and Air Traffic Control Tower! Check out the map above with all locations of the Water, Ranger, and Air Traffic Control Towers.
Players will have to visit the towers and use a dance emote to complete that Stage. Tip: Try landing on the towers to avoid having to build or climb to the top.
Other Week 5 Challenges can be found below!
Week 5 Challenges
- Stage 1: Land at Polar Peak – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 2: Land at Fatal Fields – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 3: Land at Tomato Temple – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 4: Land at Loot Lake – 1 Battle Star
- Final Stage: Land at Snobby Shores – 1 Battle Star
- Deal (5,000) damage to opponents structures – 5 Battle Stars
- (3) Suppressed weapon eliminations (HARD) – 3 Battle Stars
Battle Pass Challenges
- Stage 1: Dance on top of a Water Tower – 1 Battle Stars
- Stage 2: Dance on top of a Ranger Tower – 1 Battle Stars
- Final Stage: Dance on top of a Air Traffic Control Tower – 1 Battle Stars
- Search (7) Chests at Wailing Woods or Paradise Palms – 5 Battle Stars
- Search between a Giant Rock Man, a Crowned Tomato, and an Encircled Tree (HARD) – 10 Battle Stars
- Eliminate (3) opponents from closer than 5m away (HARD) – 10 Battle Stars