How do you Slide an Ice Puck over 150m in a single throw for the new Fortnite Week 6 Challenge? Its easy! You must own the Battle Pass in order to complete the challenge, because you must own the Ice Puck emote!
You unlock the Ice Puck toy emote at level 28 of the Battle Pass. Now, you must visit somewhere in the map that has ice (for example the Frozen Lake over the old Greasy Grove) and you must use the toy.
Once you slide the Ice Puck over 150m in a single throw, the challenge is complete!
Other Week 6 Challenges
- Search an Ammo Box in different named locations (0/7)
- Search Chilly Gnomes (0/7)
- Eliminate opponents in Lucky Landing or Tilted Towers (0/3)
- Stage 1: Visit Polar Peak and Tilted Towers in a single match (0/2)
- Slide an Ice Puck over 150m in a single throw (0/1)
- Stage 1: Deal damage with SMGs to opponents (0/200)
- Deal damage with different weapons in a single match (0/5)