Make Shift Soccer Fields
You can find some other fields at Risky Reels, Flush Factory, the Cargo place South West of Wailing Woods, and Fatal Fields. On top of the stadium, in-door field, and pleasant park, that is.
Flush Factory Field
Fatal Fields Field
Risky Reels Pitch
The one in Risky Reels is underneath the big movie theater screen. You can kick the ball between the swing-set posts.
Cargo S/W of Wailing Woods
You can kick the ball in to the container that it is in front of to score for this challenge.
UPDATE: They added a World Cup Stadium located in the North, next to Junk Junction (C2 Coords)
The new Fortnite Week 7, Season 4 Challenges have you scoring 5 goals on different pitches.
Use the map above to find the (currently only 2) soccer fields. Located in Pleasant Park and the Stadium West of Tilted Towers, plus the new Stadium at C2 coordinates North. You will have to dribble or kick the ball in to different nets 5 times to get credit for this challenge.
Try to avoid the big locations by visiting the smaller make-shift ones!
Other Week 7 Challenges
- Deal damage with a Pickaxe to opponents (0/250)
- Search Chests in Risky Reels (0/7)
- Consume Foraged items (0/20)
- Score a goal on different pitches (0/5)
- Follow the treasure map found in Pleasant Park… (HARD) (0/1)
- Assault Rifle eliminations (HARD) (0/5)
- Eliminate opponents in Shifty Shafts (HARD) (0/3)