New Challenges for Season 9, Week 3 of Fortnite Battle Royale have been released. The challenges are rather straight forward this week and won’t require you to search the map. At most you will have to search for a quadcrasher & driftboard! This week you will have to:
- Stage 1: Land a trick with a Driftboard (1)
- Stage 2: Get 3 seconds of airtime in a quadcrasher (3)
- Stage 3: Destroy opponent structures with a vehicle (3)
- Search chests at Lonely Lodge or Polar Peak (7)
- Deal damage to an opponent within 10 seconds of using a Slipstream (200)
BATTLE PASS CHALLENGES
- Stage 1: Visit Happy Hamlet and Shifty Shafts in a single match (0/2)
- Stage 2: Visit Sunny Steps and Dusty Divot in a single match (0/2)
- Stage 3: Visit Haunted Hills and Salty Springs in a single match (0/2)
- Throw the Flying Disc toy and catch it before it lands (0/1)
- Explosive weapon eliminations (0/3)
- Deal damage with different weapons in a single match (0/5)
Incase you missed it, there was also a large patch update (v9.10) which introduced new Loot Carriers and Hotspots, as well as many gameplay and weapons changes! Check it out.
Other Weekly Fortnite Challenges for Season 9
You can find the other cheat sheets and challenges below!