Week 5 Challenges release 9am Thursday, 1/3. Challenges are subject to change until then.
The new Week 5 Challenges for Fortnite will have you climbing Towers and searching near the Giant Rock Man! As always, you will have to deal damage to structures, kill players, and search chests. You’ll also have 5 stages of landing at Polar Peak, Fatal Fields, Tomato Temple, Leaky Lake, & Snobby Shores.
We will add cheat sheets from squatingdog and itsEnergie ASAP! In the meantime, check out the links below for help.
- Stage 1: Land at Polar Peak – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 2: Land at Fatal Fields – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 3: Land at Tomato Temple – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 4: Land at Loot Lake – 1 Battle Star
- Final Stage: Land at Snobby Shores – 1 Battle Star
- Deal (5,000) damage to opponents structures – 5 Battle Stars
- (3) Suppressed weapon eliminations (HARD) – 3 Battle Stars
Battle Pass Challenges
- Stage 1: Dance on top of a Water Tower – 1 Battle Stars
- Stage 2: Dance on top of a Ranger Tower – 1 Battle Stars
- Final Stage: Dance on top of a Air Traffic Control Tower – 1 Battle Stars
- Search (7) Chests at Wailing Woods or Paradise Palms – 5 Battle Stars
- Search between a Giant Rock Man, a Crowned Tomato, and an Encircled Tree (HARD) – 10 Battle Stars
- Eliminate (3) opponents from closer than 5m away (HARD) – 10 Battle Stars