Season 8, Week 5 Challenges have leaked with the update, Wednesday, March 27 at 5 AM ET(0900 UTC).
The Fortnite Week 5, Season 8 Challenges leaked early, but the challenges officially come out Thursday, 3/28. Take a look at whats to come below.
Week 5 Challenges, Season 8
- Complete a lap of the Race Track in Happy Hamlet (1)
- Deal damage with scoped weapons to opponents (200)
- Search chests at Paradise Palms or Shifty Shafts (7)
BATTLE PASS CHALLENGES
- Get 15 bounces in a single throw with the Bouncy Ball toy (1)
- Staged Challenge – Gain shields from..
- Stage 1: Gain shields from Mushrooms (50)
- Stage 2: Gain shields from Small Shield Potions (100)
- Stage 3: Gain shields from Shield Potions (100)
- Use a Volcano Vent, a zipline, and a vehicle in the same match (1)
- Eliminate opponents at Pirate Camps (3)
The Week 5 Challenges for Fortnite officially release Thursday, but are expected to leak tomorrow along side the new update. We will update this page first thing tomorrow morning with the leaked challenges to give you an idea of whats to come. All challenges are subject to change until official release. So far we have yet to see any exciting challenges. Hopefully with the new update we see some new challenges. You can also get ready for The Floor is Lava LTM and make sure you complete the Week 4 Challenges!