All information for Fortnite Battle Royale Season 4, including battle pass cosmetics, week 1 challenges, new looting locations, hidden looting locations, and map changes/meteor impacts.
- Deal Damage with Sniper Rifles to opponents (0/500)
Simply deal 500 damage with a sniper of any kinds (bolt, hunting, auto) to enemies.
- Search Chests in Haunted Hills (0/7)
Visit our Haunted Hills chest map to loot 7 chests
- Use a Port-a-Fort (0/1)
Find and use 1 Port-A-Fort!
- Search F-O-R-T-N-I-T-E Letters (0/8)
Letters have spawned on the island, spelling out FORTNITE. Find all the letters here using this guide.
- Follow the treasure map found in Tomato Town (0/1)
Click here to follow the treasure map found in Tomato Town.
- Pistol Eliminations (0/3)
Easy – get 3 pistol kills. Any pistol works.
- Eliminate Opponents in Flush Factory (HARD) (0/3)
Flush your enemies down the drain in Flush Factory. Get 3 kills with any weapon here.
New Battle Pass Skins & Cosmetics
With more to come
New mountain side villain lairs
New basement loot spots, fit with a control center
New Secret Room in Salty!!! s/o to @UhVideeo for putting me up on.
— Ceez [+] (@CDNThe3rd) May 1, 2018
B4 Hidden Lair in Mountain (Villain)
Risky Reels Drive-in Threatre
E9 Factory Night Club
Tilted Towers Impact Spot